Thoughts, inquiries, and photos from The Bite-Sized Baker… This week… (a Tom Petty kind of week).
1. Sharing ear-buds makes me queasy… I’d rather share a toothbrush.
2. Tony… Caught ridin’ dirty.
2. We had gorgeous weather this weekend! I started my weekend on Thursday and went to the Cubs game with my closest friends… and the rest of the Northwestern student population.
3. I melt.
4. On Friday afternoon, Tony and I hit up the sports park, where I attempted to learn golf. Unfortunately, my field hockey swing doesn’t transfer over well and I gave up after a few drives… Luckily, Tony has the attention span of an eight-year old and we went to the batting cages shortly after. I’m just going to stick to running from now on… Sports aren’t for me.
our my failed attempt at the sports park, we celebrated the warm weather outside at our favorite little spot in Evanston, Trattoria Demi. Delicious food, great service, and always a wonderful time. Go.
6. This little guy was not a fan of the hot weather. Had to distract him with ice cubes and car rides with the air conditioner blasting on him the whole weekend.
7. On Sunday I finally got around to making French macarons! Recipe soon to come.
8. Can’t believe this little nugget is going to be TEN months old when I see him next. It won’t be long before he’ll be picking up all the ladies with those pretty little lashes.
8. Ummm, Game of Thrones!!! Only two more episodes left and I am FREAKING out.