Thoughts, inquiries, and photos from The Bite-Sized Baker… This week
1. I finally got around to baking my version of Chubby Hubby Cookie Bars… and then ate them for breakfast, lunch, and dinner the next day. Whoopsie!
2. I had my first experience with baos from Wow Bao in Chicago. All I have to say is WOW. Why yes, I am hilarious.
2. On Wednesday I held a Lemonade Stand with the little boy I babysit for and his neighbors… They made $10… I spent $17 on ingredients.
3. Look at that photogenic family! ;)… Also, photographic evidence that I didn’t always pose/smile like a manic pageant queen.
4. I took my last finals as an undergraduate! Technically, I took my last final last week but I presented my last project as an undergraduate… Surreal. Then I celebrated with Andy’s Frozen Custard.
5. I woke up Saturday morning to a burn blister on my lip because I was too excited to let the jalapeno poppers cool down before eating them the night before… I didn’t Instagram this for obvious reasons.
6. The resemblance to Thunder is getting stronger…
7. Showing off my secret talent of drawing cartoon animals on restaurant tables.
8. On Sunday my friends and I toured Chicago’s Goose Island Brewery… It was basically a lot of talk about yeast and hops. I learned a lot.
Happy Senior Week!