Thoughts, inquiries, and photos from The Bite-Sized Baker… This weekend. According to Punxsutawney Phil, winter should be ending soon… My Instagram account says otherwise.
1. I have been pretty swamped lately, but I was able to catch a glimpse of the beautiful winter sunset this past Friday. It’s the simple things that count.
2. I apologize… I just really like coffee… and coffee art.
3. I was feeling adventurous this weekend and decided to walk out to the middle of the frozen lake… I did not see any fishies and Thunder and I were very disappointed.
4. But then we had a photo shoot in the middle of the lake and all was right again.
5. In other news, Tony left me to go snowboarding in Colorado for TWO WEEKS. He sends me pictures of mountains and I send him pictures of me sitting at my desk at work. I’m not jealous.
6. It is an excellent day when your dough rises. This is a Bite-Sized Baker first.
7. As always, at the end of winter I get very homesick… But I’m going home, I’m going home in two weeks!!! No amount of exclamation marks is inappropriate!!!